UniVerse is a flexible and open solution that automates sample preparation steps for molecular testing such as tube decapping and recapping, vortexing, swab handling, barcode identification, and liquid transfer to secondary tubes or assay plates. UniVerse processes multiple tube sizes and different swab and sponge types without requiring manual removal of the swab; moreover, it can also process single tubes with multiple swabs pooled inside. UniVerse comes with a customized assay plate holder to fit the specific assay plates of laboratories. Solicite información
• Easy access for a continuous specimen loading and downloading without pausing the instrument
• UniVerse processes up to 130 tubes/hour or 220 96-well plate samples/hour.
• Barcode reading, labeling, barcode printing, ID synchronization with LIS and output ID mapping on an intermediate file: samples are always in sight
• Keeps staff and sample contamination-free. The HEPA BSL-2 filtration system grants complete safety of staff
• Reducing manual touchpoints and hands-on time by 90%, UniVerse avoids the risk of cross-contamination and errors
• No matter what downstream molecular biology assays labs have, UniVerse will pair harmonically with it Solicite información