The Oceanus PhysioLITE is a clinical grade therapeutic ultrasound device that generates deep heat through ultrasound energy. The pulsed sound waves travel deep into the tissue and induce vasodilation, which helps increase blood flow to the treated area and is found to help relieve pain and reduce muscle spasms. Equipped with a head warming feature on an ergonomically designed sound head for increased patient comfort, along with three output intensities and three treatment time selections, the PhysioLITE can provide a wide range of therapy treatments. Solicite información
• Operates in continuous mode (100% Duty Cycle).
• Head warming feature pre-heats up to 95°F the sound head applicator for increased patient comfort.
• Watertight for use in underwater therapy for 30 mins at a depth of 1 meter (Ultrasound head only – IPX7).
• Three output intensities selections.
• Three treatment times (5 min, 10 min or 15 min).
• Small, ergonomic design that is easy to hold and portable.
• Comes complete with device, ultrasound gel, AC/DC adapter, hard carrying case, quick start guide and instruction manual.
• One year warranty
The Physio LITE is helpful in the treatment of:
• Muscular pain
• Joint Pain
• Tendinitis of the shoulder
• Acute calcific tendinitis of the shoulder
• Post muscular injury
• Patellar tendinopathy
• Plantar fasciitis
• Heel spurs
• Myofascial trigger point therapy – neck
• Myofascial trigger point therapy – back
• Trochanteric bursitis
• Periostitis / Shin splints
• Dupuytren’s disease
• Thumb basal joint arthritis / rhizarthrosis Solicite información
• Working Frequency: 1.0MHz+-10%
• Max Value Power Output: 9.60W+-20% (Duty Cycle 100%)
• Power Output: L 2.88W, M: 3.84W, H: 4.80W
• Modulate Frequency: 50Hz+-10%
• Modulate Duty Cycle: Adjustable, L (30%), M (40%), H (50%)
• Effective Radiation Area: 4.0cm
• Maximum Effective Sound 2.4W/cm2+_20% (Duty Cycle: 100%) )
• Intensity: Max RBN 5.0
• Beam Type: Collimated
• Material of US Head: Aluminum
• Working Voltage: 15VDC
• Working Current: less than 1.0A
• Static current 80A
• Working Time: Adjustable 5 min, 10 min, 15 min
• Max Controlled Temperature of 42+-2º C (36º F)
• Ultrasound Size: 202mm(L)x49mm(W)x0mm(H) (8”x2”x2 3/4″)
• Product Safety Class Class IIa, BF-type Solicite información