Oceanus UltraLITE is a therapeutic ultrasound device that generates deep heat through ultrasound energy. The pulsed sound waves travel deep into the tissue and induce vasodilation, which helps increase blood flow to the treated area and is found to help relieve pain and reduce muscle spasms. Equipped with large therapy head on an ergonomically designed handpiece for increased patient comfort. With a 1 MHz output intensity, this device can provide a wide range of therapy treatments. Solicite información
• Operates in continuous mode (100% Duty Cycle).
• 1 MHz intensity
• Small, ergonomic design that is easy to hold and portable.
• Comes complete with device, ultrasound gel, AC/DC adapter, hard carrying case, quick start guide and instruction manual.
• One year warranty Solicite información
• Working Frequency: 1.0MHz+-10%
• Max Value Power Output: 9.60W+-20% (Duty Cycle 100%)
• Power Output: L 2.88W, M: 3.84W, H: 4.80W
• Modulate Frequency: 50Hz+-10%
• Modulate Duty Cycle: Adjustable, L (30%), M (40%), H (50%)
• Effective Radiation Area: 4.0cm
• Maximum Effective Sound 2.4W/cm2+_20% (Duty Cycle: 100%) )
• Intensity: Max RBN 5.0
• Beam Type: Collimated
• Material of US Head: Aluminum
• Working Voltage: 15V DC
• Working Current: less than 1.0A
• Static current less 80A
• Max Controlled Temperature of 42+-2º C (36º F)
• Ultrasound Size: 202mm(L)x49mm(W)x0mm(H) (8”x2”x2 3/4″) 202mm(L)x49mm(W)x0mm(H) (8”x2”x2
• Safety Style: Class IIa, BF-type Solicite información